Hand Rails & Edge Protection
The Work at Height Regulations requires collective protection measures to be given priority over personal protection measures when it comes to fall protection.
The Safehigher range of collective protection includes standard vertical, raked, radiused and folding systems, and is designed to provide permanent edge protection for areas where regular access is required for mainte-nance and inspection purposes. Each guardrail system is freestanding so does not require fxing into the roof’s structure or membrane and is suitable for installation on virtually any confguration of fat roofs up to 10° slope.
Features and Benefits
- Provides edge protection for all those working on the roof
- Free standing, counterbalanced system
- Overcomes need to penetrate the roof membrane
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for use on concrete, asphalt, PVC membrane and felt roof surfaces
- Can be used on most fat roof confgurations up to 10° slope
- Covered by safehigher 5 year warranty