Bespoke Step Over Access
Bespoke Step Overs provide safe access over pipework, plant equipment and conduits or can be used to accommodate changes in roof levels.
When regular access to an area on the roof or at ground level is hampered by obstacles or changes in level, our Bespoke Step Overs can be tailored to meet specific site requirements. Constructed from galvanised or aluminium fittings to provide a robust and durable access solution, step overs can be tailored to meet virtually any configuration, height and width.
Our Step Over Platforms are custom designed to suit the individual needs of every application, this means that every platform will be designed to provide the safest method of access possible. Step Overs are modular in design for ease and speed of installation and are designed to comply with current regulations and standards such as the Work at Height Regulations, BS5395: Part 3 and EN: 14122, BS 1139-6:2005 or PAS 250.
Features and Benefits
- Provide safe access over obstacles such as pipework and plant equipment
- Easily accommodate changes in levels
- Modular design
- Available in galvanised steel or aluminium
- Designed to EN: 14122
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Tailor made to meet specific site requirements
- Robust and durable solution
- No welding or drilling required